Duration of treatment:
Type of anesthesia:
Return to the normal rhythm of life
- loss of subcutaneous tissue volume
- loss of skin elasticity
- “exhausted” skin structure
- “shrinking” of tissue
In the course of a mild surgery for liposuction a small amount of fat cells is removed using very thin needles. These cells are immediately processed and finally introduced into the treated area. Skin incision is not required.
It is impossible to reliably predict the results, since the introduced body adipose tissue can be fully absorbed. Thus, several procedures are sometimes required.
- Local cooling
- Elevated position of the head in order to avoid swelling and bruising
- Using makeup – in about 2 days
- Shampooing - within 2 days